Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sat. 9/5/09

It turns out that I am using some of the things I learned for personal use at the moment. It isn't really my current responsibility to do social networking types of activities for my job. I am getting on facebook fairly regularly although it seems like the friends I have are not that active. I don't get e-mail from them either so I guess I should expect that. I have found something I want to put on Google reader so I can get to it from wherever. I've forgotten my login info. attached to my work e-mail, so I may go ahead and set up a personal account instead and get rid of the work e-mail. Anyway, just wanted the powers that be to know that I am using some of what I learned so that going forward I may have occasion to use it to promote libraries.

1 comment: